Personal statement
It is all about the first paragraph in journalism, if you
can hook the audience to carry on reading. I have always had a passion for
writing ever since a young age. The excitement and enjoyment I get from writing
is like no other and it could be fair to say I am addicted. From a young age I
enjoyed writing stories in my own time. I used to write about my dreams and
turn them into fascinating stories. Once I got older I realised my real passion
is for journalism. Writing about the news something that always needs to be
told. The idea of going out and getting information and turning into my own
words to inform and educate others is phenomenal. I wish to be the best
journalist in the world not just the U.K.
My first contact with journalism was when I was 15 on work
experience. We were handed booklets to fill out about what we had learned and
what we had experienced and I remember completing my work experience sitting
down and writing about my journey and thought strongly to myself this is what I
dream to do when I am older, to be a journalist.
-
New start – adapting – new school – better
outlook – more rounded – social skills
“Quote” -
No comments:
Post a Comment